- Senior Associate, The Couples Center, teaching, ongoing professional consultation and development. 1995 to present.
- Organizational Consultant and then Care Team Staff Support, Face to Face, Sonoma County AIDS Network, Santa Rosa, CA. 1991 to present.
- Member, Domestic Violence Task Force for the Sonoma County Commission on the Status of Women, 1982 -1985.
- Lesbian Voters Caucus of Sonoma County, Community Award, for work and dedication to the lesbian community. March 1994.
- NAMI (Nataional Alliance on Mental Illness), "Heroes in the Fight" Award, September 2008
- Face To Face, Sonoma County AIDS Network, 2009: Volunteer of the Year (serving since 1995)
- Sonoma County Board of Supervisors, Commission on AIDS. 2011: Dr. Marshall Kabota Distinguished Service Award Recipient
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Frances has trained in Humanistic and Transpersonal counseling for both individual and couples and all services rendered by her are done so from within her capacity as a Pastoral/Spiritual Counselor. She is not a licensed therapist or psychologist and would be happy to refer you to a licensed therapist, psychologist or other licensed mental health professional if you wish.
THREE GENERATIONS OF PSYCHOLOGISTS
Frances has worked in collaboration with her mother, Natalie Rogers and her grandfather, Carl R. Rogers (1902 -1987) since 1975. Together they have been on panels, developed and facilitated groups and staffed Person Centered Approach residential workshops. Frances co-founded The Person Centered Expressive Arts Therapy Institute with Natalie Rogers in 1984.
"I’ve learned much from my grandfather, Carl R. Rogers and my mother Natalie Rogers, both respected and renowned psychologists. I’ve included links above to learn about these roots."